* Duration: Approx 8hours depends on your time limitation.We always ensure that you will be back to the port on time for your Cruise-boarding.
* If the weather conditions are good and time is feasible,travellers come from Chan May port will be able to drive pass stunning Lang Co beach and Lap An Lagoon,as well as the majestic Hai Van Pass- “A DESERTED RIBBON OF PERFECTION- ONE OF THE BEST COAST ROADS IN THE WORLD” -JEREMY CLARKSON- BBC’S TOP GEAR PRESENTER.
– Chan May Port (Hue) or Tien Sa Port (Da Nang) Ship-side greeting by your private Tour Guide
– As part of Sun World Amusement Park Group and over 20 km away from Danang downtown, Sun World ba Na Hills is the most significant resort and recreational complex of Vietnam.
At the height of 1,487 m from the sea level, Sun World Ba Na Hills is coined the “heaven on earth” owing to its spectacular climate and otherworldly natural landscape.
Just travel to Sun World Ba Na Hills and revel yourselves in the typical rotation of four seasons in a single day and numerous festivities, recreations and relaxation and cuisine.
World record breaking cable car system To cater to transport demands of millions of visitors to Ba Na, Sun World Ba Na Hills are equipped with 5 cable car routes, many of which smashed world records and won international awards with the accumulated capacity of nearly 7,000 passengers/hour and manufactured by Doppermayer.
– The French Village, which reenacts an old fashioned and tranquil France lined with recognizable classical landmarks such as the square, church, town, old village and inns.
– the Golden Bridge, which was officially inaugurated in June 2018 in Ba Na, was also voted by TIME magazine as one of the “Top 10 best destinations of the world 2018” and admired by The Guardian as “The world’s most impressive pedestrians’ bridge”
– Fantasy Park is the largest indoor game zone of Vietnam that includes countless games, recreations and sports for families. The Jurassic Park is a must-visit for children fans of the namesake blockbuster “Jurassic Park”.
Besides, this complex also puts on offer the first wax museum of Vietnam, in which lifelike figurines are modeled after prominent figures worldwide.
– Make our own way to head back to Chan May port or Tien Sa port to get on board of your ship,time to say good bye !
* What’s Included :
8+ hours full day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees
* What’s Excluded :
Any meals taken during the tour (Or we can arrange as Inclusion up on your request)
Our group of 6 adults used Hoi An Private Tour Guides drivers for numerous transfers during our trip to Vietnam. We were very impressed with the prompt arrival times, good prices, comfortable vans and friendly service. This included a transfer from Hoi An which included a day trip to Ba Na Hill and a transfer to our hotel in Da Nang. The driver waited about 6 hours in the van with our luggage and was there in the pre arranged spot when we came out of Ba Na Hills complex. There were no issues with any of the services provided – would highly recommend these guys if you are traveling in the Hoi An/Da Nang area.more
Excellent, used them twice
I used their service twice during my stay in Hoi An, once to ba na hills (7 am to avoid the huge crowd and get some good photos) and marble mountain, another is transfer to airport, both excellent service
– on time
– quick reply to e-mails
– good English
– very polite staff and drivers
– flexible, we finished ba na hills early and we wanted to go to marble mountain without planning, the did not mind taking us to marble mountain, although we pain extra charge. On the airport transfer day my flight delayed, I called the company 15 minutes before my pick up and explained to them that my flight got delayed and they were ok and understanding although the driver was waiting for me in the hotel, they kindly rearranged my pick up
– clean carmore