Swimming — YES – What else ??
Snorkling – Diving – Enjoying time on floating park and….. actually many things to do in the beautiful clear water
– Where should we go?
Cham island is the top choice when you are in Hoi An
– What is Cham Island?
* Known locally as Cu Lao Cham, roughly 18km from Cua Dai beach-Hoi An —– 30 mins on speedboat
* Its a group of 8 islands where you can find it perfect to escape from the busy city life and blend in nature !!!
* Home of 135 species of coral,4 species of tiger shrimp and 84 species of mollusc,many of which are listed in VietNam’s and the World’s Red Book of endangered species !!!
* And… best seafoods for sure
– Why joining us ?
* We have private speedboats with size : 25pax – 35pax – 45pax
Definitely can accommodate your group perfectly
* Great advantages :
– We can flexible come in and out the port without set time frame!
– We know the areas clearly as well as tight connections to locals!
– Brand news snorkling equipments and icy drinks served on board
Lets rock the summer !!!
* Tour includes :
7+ hours half day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Cham Island Tour
We booked a group of 16 of us, 8 adults and 8 children, ranging in age from 7 – 14, for a day trip to the Cham Islands. It was exceptionally easy to arrange, they were happy to pick us up from 3 different locations and Ha had a couple of ice filled eski’s (chilly bins for us Kiwis) ready for us to fill up for the day.Ha made sure we were away early so we beat the other boats out to the Island and the snorkelling spots we stopped at were deserted, so we had these to ourselves. Lunch was well catered with heaps of food! We took a walk on the island to an awesome hidden beach for a swim and the small museum was really interesting – made more so by the info Ha was able to provide while we were there.more
Ha is the man to talk to in Hoi An. Recommended by a friend he collected us at the airport when we arrived and took us to our hotel. Organized our Cham Islands trip and got us across there before the crowds and stayed a bit longer after they left. Sorted out our trip to Ba Na Hills as well. Quality operator with good vehicles and staff.