* Tour departure : 8 AM (earlier or later up on request)
* This is the perfect combination between one side of a modern city and the other side is a quiet ancient city on the romantic Hoai river. Through this private tour, you will have the most comprehensive view of the land and the Central people, as well as the cultural values built and preserved from the last hundred years still preserved in this land of peace.
– Start our day tour with the most friendly smile from your private tour guide at your hotel lobby in Hoi An or Da Nang city,in our modern air-conditioned vehicle with senior driver taking you to the first beautiful site- Marble Moutain, according to ancient folklore, a dragon emerged from the water on Non Nuoc Beach and laid an egg. A thousand days and a thousand nights followed before the egg hatched, and out stepped a beautiful girl. The fragments of the shell were left on the beach and eventually grew into the five mystical Marble Mountains.
Today, one of the most popular highlights is climbing up the Marble Mountains and enjoying spectacular views across Non Nuoc, also known as My Khe Beach.The Mountain of Water which is home to pagodas dating back to the 17th century and a number of caves is one the most frequented climbs with a steep hike up stone steps to Tam Quan Gate and its superb vistas to the coastline from the Riverview Tower located next to the gate. The Riverview Tower dates back to the 18th century and the reign of the Emperor Minh Mang.
– Next stop, Linh Ung pagoda – Son Tra peninsula – A meeting place of heaven and earth’s sacred air and people’s heart. Just 9 km away from the city center, Linh Ung pagoda is now considered as the largest pagoda in Da Nang City in both scale and art of architecture. The pagoda brings a contemporary style combined with inherent tradition of pagodas in Vietnam, with curved roof in dragon shape, the solid pillars surrounded by sophisticated sinuous dragons. By walking to the statue, you may get stunned by the 67m high spectacular statue. Enjoy the view of the ocean, and the coastal stripe of Danang are the wonderful things that you can do here.
– Say goodbye to this beautiful Da Nang city, we are heading our way to Hoi An ancient town but first,warm up a little at Tra Que organic farm by helping local farmers on their farm,ride their friendly buffalo and heading to the river afterward.
– A leisure walking tour to explore the “UNESCO World Heritage Site –Hoi An-“. Hoi An, once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.
Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Although large-scale trading had long moved elsewhere, Hoi An has been successful in preserving and restoring its charming roots and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in December 1999.
Two great things about Hoi An’s Old Town are that it is small enough to get around in on foot and the traffic is nowhere near as heavy as in bigger cities.
Some of the streets only allow bike and motorbike traffic and some are pedestrian only. There are many buildings in the Old Town were constructed over a century ago and feature strong Chinese influences stemming from merchants from Guangzhou, Fujian, Chiu Chow and Hainan.
Some of the wooden signboards bearing the company names are carved and gilded in Chinese characters, reflecting the strong presence of the Chinese in Hoi An ever since its prosperous times. We are visiting some highlights of town such as : Japanese Bridge,Chinese Assembly Halls, Museums, Ancient houses…a great intro about this wonderful spot with be provided by your private Tour Guide who are a genuin local grew up in town.
– Dinner like a local (optional) or elsewhere your choice,experience the vibes of Hoi An by night with colorful lanterns everywhere,absolutely magical.
– We return safely to your hotel after full memorable day.
* Tour includes :
10 hours full day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Hoang and his team are awesome! They are very knowledgeable and very helpful and accommodating. Go above and beyond to assist you with tours n general knowledge of the area. I would recommend them to be your guides when visiting Hoi An.