* Duration: Approx 8 hours depends on your time limitation.We always ensure that you will be back to the port on time for your Cruise-boarding.
* If the weather conditions are good and time is feasible, travellers come from Chan May port will be able to drive pass stunning Lang Co beach and Lap An Lagoon,as well as the majestic Hai Van Pass – “A DESERTED RIBBON OF PERFECTION- ONE OF THE BEST COAST ROADS IN THE WORLD” -JEREMY CLARKSON- BBC’S TOP GEAR PRESENTER.
– Chan May Port (Hue) or Tien Sa Port (Da Nang) Ship-side greeting by your private Tour Guide.
* The first part of tour in the morning will starts with some options :
1/ Boat trip to Cam Kim island where you can visit local dry dock,carpentry village,rice noodles making… and interact with locals and experience their daily life.
2/ Visit Tra Que organic farm, at this part of town you will give local farmers your hands for farming,fertilizing,watering… on the farm as well as riding their friendly buddy : Water buffalo.
3/ Row bamboo basket boat at Cam Thanh fishing village.
4/ Pottery village
5/ Lantern making workshop
– Lunch at local restaurant or elsewhere – your choice.
– We are now going back to Hoi An centre,this is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century.
Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.The surviving wooden structures and street plan are original and intact and together present a traditional townscape of the 17th and 18th centuries, the survival of which is unique in the region. The town continues to this day to be occupied and function as a trading port and centre of commerce.
The living heritage reflecting the diverse communities of the indigenous inhabitants of the town, as well as foreigners, has also been preserved and continues to be passed on.
Start our beautiful afternoon with a leisure walk through ancient mossy walls,visit highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage :
Japanese Bridge,Phuc Kien Assembly Hall,Tan Ky Ancient house,museums… and the stunning Night Market,we shall have chance to experience local fork games or sending your wishes on romantic Hoai river.
Amazing history will be fully given by your private Tour Guide vividly during the trip,as well tons of tips about this places : where to eat,where to shop…and… anything that you wish to know.
– After memorable time together,we return to your port in Chan May (Hue) or Tien Sa (Da Nang) and have plenty of time to get ready for boarding.
* What’s Included :
8+ hours full day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees
* What’s Excluded :
Any meals taken during the tour (Or we can arrange as Inclusion up on your request)
My sister & I had An AMAZING day tour with Ha today. River cruise, Boat building, Carpentry Village, Potterey Village, Fishing Village, Lantern making, Buffalo riding & Basket boat ride. Great driver, clean car with great A/C & so many laughs, it’s a day we will never forget. We would highly recommend Ha & his company for any tour tailored to suit you ️️
Amazing guide and an amazing experience
We highly recommend Ha! He is a fantastic guide and can tailor your experience. Ha is a kind, engaging and knowledgeable guide with exceptional English. We spent the day with Ha cycling around the local Hoi An, we saw things that we would not normally see. We did a private tour and could stop when we wanted, for how long and how often. We saw boat building, pottery making, lantern making, carpentry workshops an organic farm and much much more (we even had an amazing six course lunch, it was divine).