* Duration : Approx 8 hours depends on your time limitation.We always ensure that you will be back to the port on time for your Cruise-boarding.
* If the weather conditions are good and time is feasible,travellers come from Chan May port will be able to drive pass stunning Lang Co beach and Lap An Lagoon,as well as the majestic Hai Van Pass- “A DESERTED RIBBON OF PERFECTION- ONE OF THE BEST COAST ROADS IN THE WORLD” -JEREMY CLARKSON- BBC’S TOP GEAR PRESENTER.
– Chan May Port (Hue) or Tien Sa Port (Da Nang) Ship-side greeting by your private Tour Guide
– This is the perfect combination between one side of a modern city Da Nang and the other side is a quiet ancient city Hoi An on the romantic Hoai river. Through this private tour, you will have the most comprehensive view of the land and the Central people, as well as the cultural values built and preserved from the last hundred years still preserved in this land of peace.
– Marble Moutain: a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble,there are caves,temples…and panoramic views of coastline.
– Son Tra Peninsula: The 67m Lady Buddha statue and Linh Ung Pagoda.
– A leisure walking tour to explore the “UNESCO World Heritage Site – Hoi An“. Hoi An, once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, is basically a living museum that houses old-town architecture.
Some notable heritage buildings include Chinese temples, a Japanese-designed bridge, pagodas, wooden shop-houses, French-colonial houses, and old canals. Although large-scale trading had long moved elsewhere, Hoi An has been successful in preserving and restoring its charming roots and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in December 1999.
Two great things about Hoi An’s Old Town are that it is small enough to get around in on foot and the traffic is nowhere near as heavy as in bigger cities.
Some of the streets only allow bike and motorbike traffic and some are pedestrian only. There are many buildings in the Old Town were constructed over a century ago and feature strong Chinese influences stemming from merchants from Guangzhou, Fujian, Chiu Chow and Hainan.
Some of the wooden signboards bearing the company names are carved and gilded in Chinese characters, reflecting the strong presence of the Chinese in Hoi An ever since its prosperous times. We are visiting some highlights of town such as : Japanese Bridge,Chinese Assembly Halls, Museums,Ancient houses…a great intro about this wonderful spot with be provided by your private Tour Guide who are a genuin local grew up in town.
– After memorable time together,we return to your port in Chan May (Hue) or Tien Sa (Da Nang) and have plenty of time to get ready for boarding
* What’s Included :
8+ hours full day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees
* What’s Excluded :
Any meals taken during the tour (Or we can arrange as Inclusion up on your request)
An incredibly tour made extra special by the tour guide
We had a private tour with Hai and my word, it was amazing! Hai and his driver picked us up at our hotel with an esky of drinks of our choice. From there we visited marble mountains and my son mountains, taking us from danang to hoi an where we finished up with a trip to a wonderful restaurant of their choice. Hai is a fantastic tour guide. He is knowledgeable and is fluent in English, making it easy to converse with him. Spend a few minutes in his presence and you can tell that he has been giving tours for years. His passion for not only his job but for the landmarks and their history is instantly visible. It’s what made this tour so special.There are virtually no signs at the marble and my son mountains so having a tour guide is a must. Having a tour guide as good as Hai is a godsend.more
Very reliable and friendly service
My family and I used Ha’s tour service to pick us up in Da Nang and take us to Hoi An and back again a week later. Ha speaks great English and is very quick to respond all messages. His divers were reliable polite and helpful. His price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Haong Private Tours.