Our Private Food and Country Tour is a great insights for ones who love Asians motorbike culture. A perfect introduction to the lives of the locals by driving around country and city on the back of motorbikes. For those who have never sat on a motorbike before, please rest assured and prepare yourself a good camera to record beautiful moments, you will quickly realize the experience of sitting behind our guides and drivers are so safe and comfortable.
Many different stops and enjoy beautiful culinary culture through the daily dishes of the indigenous people here, let us be your local buddy to bring you unforgettable moments in Hoi An!
We say no to international food chains that you can easily eat everywhere but :
– WHERE we eat
– WHAT we eat
– And HOW we eat
JOIN US and EAT LIKE A LOCAL !!!
* Tour Departure : 3pm (earlier or later up on your request)
* Highlights :
– 10+ Authentic Hoi An dishes (depends on availabilites and your special requests)
– Visit Tra Que organic farm and interact with local farmers here
– Drive through rice paddies,duck and fish farms…
– Not only about food,our Private Tour Guide will provide many interesting infomations about history,Viet Nam’s culture and customs.
– Vibes of Hoi An by night,admire local folk games,colorful lanterns…
– Some interesting sites to explore during the journey : Japanese Bridge,Chinese Assembly Halls…
– And we ensure that you will end the tour in a full and energetic state,as well as lots of fun !
* What’s Included :
4+ hours half day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Hoi An Street Food Tour on Scooter Wow what an awesome experience we had with Hai as our guide. He spoke very good English and was very informative about his country, culture and especially the food. If you love food, prepared to try something new and want to eat where the locals eat, then this is the tour for you! 11/10 for value for money with beers included too!Thanks a million to you and your boys. We will highly recommend this tour to anyone including our friends and family. Thanks a million to Hai and the boy – you rock!more
Best street food tour with Ha!
Ha was wonderful! Spent a great time eating fantastic food and learning lots! Tried things I never would have otherwise and Ha was super knowledgeable and insightful! 100% would recommend to anyone coming to Hoi an!