Our Private Sunrise Foodie Tour is a great experience for early risers. A perfect introduction to the lives of the locals – visit the hundreds-year-old fishing village at dawn, witness the fishing boats landing with the fishermen after a long night of catching and the market culture of easterner
Then beautiful culinary culture through the daily dishes of the indigenous people here, let us be your local buddy to bring you unforgettable moments in Hoi An!
We say no to international food chains that you can easily eat everywhere but :
– WHERE we eat
– WHAT we eat
– And HOW we eat
JOIN US and EAT LIKE A LOCAL !!!
* Tour Departure : 4.30 am (earlier or later up on your request)
– 7+ Authentic Hoi An dishes (depends on availabilites and your special requests)
– Admire beautiful sunrise whilst cruising along Hoai river
– Visit Ancient fishing market,a great opportunity to have good photos and unique experiences by seeing fishermen return with their fishing boats, locals women who are wives of fishermen do trading seafoods and haggling its sale at the ancient fish market.
– Leisure walking tour through hidden alleyways observing life of locals.
– Not only about food,our Private Tour Guide will provide many interesting infomations about history,Viet Nam’s culture and customs.
– Vibes of Hoi An early morning,observe typical oriental market life,colorful lanterns…
– Some interesting sites to explore during the journey : Japanese Bridge,Chinese Assembly Halls…
– And we ensure that you will end the tour in a full and energetic state,as well as lots of fun !
* What’s Included :
4+ hours half day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Excellent Food tour with Hai, in Hoi an
We had a wonderful tour with Hai. He showed us all around, shared his food knowledge and told us all about their family traditions and culture. It was so interesting and the food was great, somethings we would never have tried. Highly recommend this tour, it was a lot of fun, thanks Hai
Excellent food tour
Massive thank you to hai on an awesome experience trying all different food around Hoi An He went out of his way to find us a balute as well Highly recommend hai for this tour it’s not only fantastic food but a bit of history about Hoi An aswell