Overcoming Tokyo and Rome, Hoi An ancient town was voted as the best tourist city in the world by Travel and Leisure magazine in 2019, it will not take too long for you to realize why this peaceful ancient city won the love of international friends. One of the impressions that makes Hoi An so unique is its cuisine, which makes it one of the culinary capitals of Vietnam. We look forward to bringing you the most authentic and unique experiences of culinary culture and thereby understand more about the people and life here,”a pure love” Hoi An.
We say no to international food chains that you can easily eat everywhere but :
– WHERE we eat
– WHAT we eat
– And HOW we eat
JOIN US and EAT LIKE A LOCAL !!!
* Tour Departure : 3pm (earlier or later up on your request)
* Highlights :
– 10+ Authentic Hoi An dishes (depends on availabilites and your special requests)
– Leisure walking tour through hidden alleyways observing life of locals.
– Not only about food,our Private Tour Guide will provide many interesting infomations about history,Viet Nam’s culture and customs.
– Vibes of Hoi An by night,admire local folk games,colorful lanterns…
– Some interesting sites to explore during the journey : Japanese Bridge,Chinese Assembly Halls,Night markets…
– And we ensure that you will end the tour in a full and energetic state,as well as lots of fun !
* What’s Included :
4+ hours half day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Hotel pick up in Hoi An center (tour end at Hoi An Ancient Town)
Hoi An walking tour
Ha took us on an interesting & informative walking tour of Hoi An. There was history, culture, shopping & food. His knowledge of Hoi An, surrounding area and Vietnam is what makes his tours excellent. We enjoyed incredible tea & the best meal I had for the trip by the river. He tailored the tour to our families needs and nothing is any trouble. Pick up and transfers easy and price good.!more
Delicious walking food tour
Great time!! We recently did an evening food tour which included a river cruise. Our guide, Hai, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He took us to the market and through the back alleys of Hoi An and we got to sample many local dishes. My favorite was the cao lau noodle dish, which I had never had before. Hai also provided explanations and history of the foods we were eating. It was a fun and easy way to explore Hoi An and did not feel touristy at all. Would definitely recommend this tour!more