* Duration : Approx 8 hours depends on your time limitation.We always ensure that you will be back to the port on time for your Cruise-boarding.
* If the weather conditions are good and time is feasible, travellers come from Tien Sa port (Da Nang) will be able to drive pass stunning Lang Co beach and Lap An Lagoon,as well as the majestic Hai Van Pass- “A DESERTED RIBBON OF PERFECTION- ONE OF THE BEST COAST ROADS IN THE WORLD” -JEREMY CLARKSON- BBC’S TOP GEAR PRESENTER.
– Chan May Port (Hue) or Tien Sa Port (Da Nang) Ship-side greeting by your private Tour Guide
– Visit Imperial city of Hue, its Forbidden City.
– Thien Mu (Fairy Lady) pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue whose establishment is associated with the early actions of the first Nguyen Lord in Dang Trong (South Vietnam).
– Khai Dinh Mausoleum – The tomb has been classified as a work of “neo – classicism” in Vietnam’s history of fine arts and really a place where “mourning smile”.
– Dong Ba market -the oldest market in Hue- Here is the where you can witness most clearly the Vietnamese spirit – crowded, pushy and busy.
– The end of our journey to his wonderful city has come, we return to your port Chan May (Hue) or Tien Sa (Da Nang) and have plenty of time to get ready for boarding.
* What’s Included :
8+ hours full day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees
* What’s Excluded :
Any meals taken during the tour (Or we can arrange as Inclusion up on your request)
Ha is the man!
We used Ha’s services last year on our first trip to Hoi An. We were interested in booking a few day trips and he very honestly told us what we wanted would be too hard for our 5 year old. He was 100% right and his honesty gained a customer for life. This year Ha organised drivers for us from Phong Nha to Hue to Hoi An via the Hai Van Pass. Our trip was seamless, Ha confirmed with us the night before and the drivers were on time and most importantly, safe. We also booked a trip to My Son and basket boats and crab fishing (which was the highlight for our 6 year old) through Ha.We highly recommend Ha – for his honesty, service, advice and prices. We’ll see you again next year my friend!more
We found this tour via Google to look for a private tour. There are many food tours in Hoi An. However, due to our limited time in central Vietnam, we were looking for a flexible tour with the best experience in local foods. We were not disappointed! We contacted the tour at given number on their website, spoke with Mr. J. They are very flexible and accommodating. He suggested to do the 4 hour tour, starting around 3 PM and ended around 7 PM, with over 15 dishes and sunset at the river bank to see the floating lanterns, for $50usd per person. However, we were visiting Hue during the day time, we cut the short to 3+ hours for $35 usd per person. It is the most well spent money experience! We met our tour guide, Hải in Hội An around 5 PM and finished around 830 PM. – Food: Bánh bèo Bánh mì Bánh xèo Bánh vạc Chicken rice Cao lầu Hoành thánh Grilled pork Tea Ice cream rolls Everything is so delicious! Drinks: water, soft drinks or local beers. Hải is very knowledgeable and speaks English fluently. He explains the history of the dish and the culture. He takes us through the street of Hoi An and gives us plenty of time to look around, taking photo, doing a little shopping… so, thank you Hai! Although we missed the sunset, the river is glowing withmore