* Tour departing with flexibility but we highly recommend :
5 AM (Sunrise tour)
* Our private half day tour starts at your hotel in either Da Nang or Hoi An,in our modern air-conditioned vehicle with senior driver taking you to the first beautiful site- My Son Sanctuary. The property is located in the mountainous border Duy Xuyen District of Quang Nam Province, in central Viet Nam.
It is situated within an elevated geological basin surrounded by a ring of mountains, which provides the watershed for the sacred Thu Bon river.
The source of the Thu Bon river is here and it flows past the monuments, out of the basin, and through the historic heartland of the Champa Kingdom, draining into the South China Sea at its mouth near the ancient port city of Hoi An.
The location gives the sites its strategic significance as it is also easily defensible. Exploring the site at this time of the day is the perfect way to starts our day tour,no crowds,lovely fresh air,blending into green bushes…
Your private informative guide with escort you through this complex,learn everything about history of The My Son Sanctuary, a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over a period of ten centuries.It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia.
The monuments are unique and without equal in Southeast Asia.
Leaving My Son,we will take you to the most unique local food stall to enjoy delicate breakfast.
“Time to climb” is what we say after we arrive to Marble Moutain
According to ancient folklore, a dragon emerged from the water on Non Nuoc Beach and laid an egg.
A thousand days and a thousand nights followed before the egg hatched, and out stepped a beautiful girl.The fragments of the shell were left on the beach and eventually grew into the five mystical Marble Mountains.
Today, one of the most popular highlights is climbing up the Marble Mountains and enjoying spectacular views across Non Nuoc, also known as My Khe Beach. The Mountain of Water which is home to pagodas dating back to the 17th century and a number of caves is one the most frequented climbs with a steep hike up stone steps to Tam Quan Gate and its superb vistas to the coastline from the Riverview Tower located next to the gate.
The Riverview Tower dates back to the 18th century and the reign of the Emperor Minh Mang.
Return to your hotel about mid-day. Lunch are optional up on your request.
Base on our flexibility,you can add more sites,activities onto this itinerary. Pls take a look below if you are interest! Thank you.
* Additional options for this day trip :
– Son Tra Peninsula : The 67m Lady Buddha statue and Linh Ung Pagoda.
– Hai Van Pass : The Top Gear Experience.
– Han Market : Da Nang local experiences.
– Tra Que organic farm : farming with local farmer and buffalo riding.
– Lantern making workshop : learn how to make your own lantern and take it home.
– Nipa palm forest : bamboo basket boat row with local fishermen.
– Pottery village : create unique pottery stuffs under instruction of local artisans.
… And any idea that come across your thought,pls kindly let us know!
* Tour includes :
7 hours half day private guided tour in English (for other languages pls ask)
Modern Air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Wonderful tour with our new friend Hai. We visited My Son, Marble Mountains, a fishing village, lantern making, Roadside Pho for breakfast, Vietnamese Coffee, beautiful lunch. Hai’s knowledge of history of the places we visited was astounding. He also kindly took photos of us. Thank you Hoi An private tour guides you are very lucky to have an awesome guide.
My Son Private Tour/Airport Transfer
We have used the services of Hoàng Ha to arrange our transfers and tours whilst staying in Hoi An. He responds quickly to all enquiries and tailored the tour to our needs. Our drivers were friendly and cars immaculate. We did a My Son Tour, our guide Nguyen a local to the area and studied tourism at Uni was friendly, funny and spoke excellent english. He is very knowledgeable on the area and also gave us some insight into life in vietnam. Would highly recommend the services of Ha and his colleagues.